Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year! + Changes

I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year's Eve, and a Happy New Year! May it be full of blessings to you and yours.


Now, on to the changes. There is good and bad news. The good news is that I'm leaving for college. The bad news is that I will have much less time to devote to Heavenward Reviews. While this does not mark the death of the blog (for I will try very hard to keep it alive), it will not be updated quite as regularly. That said, I know that I haven't been updating it much lately anyway, and that is due to some poor choices in what to use my time for. That will be changing now, so you can expect more book reviews soon, and I will do my best to keep it going this winter/spring semester as well. God bless!

3 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your reviews Noah so please keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://jointhestarcrafters.blogspot.com/2013/01/im-liebster-blog-award-nominee.html

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll try to get around to it soon :)

      Delete